SB3+UTAGE // Judge End comparison pt. 4
Relationship level 1: awkward flirting
Relationship level 2: getting naked
Relationship level 3: “what type of bender would i be in avatar”
choosing a gender in an rpg more like do i wanna be a girl or do i wanna romance girls
pixelled and animated a little thing of my character being scared in a creepy forest
I like how this turned out! I don’t know if I have a style or not I just draw something every once in a while. This is based on some cool clothing I saw online.
Please don’t reupload
I’ve fallen into bara hell and lemme tell ya it’s been a wild ride so far
I NEVER KNEW HOW BADLY I NEEDED HAIKYUU!! RULE 63 UNTIL I DREW ONE.
and I should be working, working on important stuff
but there was no escape, my hand was drawing uncontrollably
also a little bonus with managers which I was too tired to finish:
- Lawful Good: The law is good and you do good by upholding the law. The most righteous alignment. They are morally good and they follow the laws set forth by a good institution. Ex: Captain America
- Lawful Neutral: The law is hard, but it is the law. You are only good if you follow the rules. Order is more important than good or evil. Lawful Neutrals may be reluctant to question the status quo. Ex: Inspector Javert.
- Lawful Evil: When evil is the law. This alignment is fairly good at organization and keeping people in line, often because this system is easier to exploit. The most reasonable type of evil, but only because they’re planning your takedown at the same time. Ex: Professor Umbridge.
- Chaotic Good: Sometimes, conventions like the law and rules get in the way of doing good. To these guys, it’s more important to do what you think is good than to toe the line. Often found in opposition to authority, especially authority they perceive as unjust. Ex: Tony Stark
- Chaotic Neutral: Do what you want and ignore anyone who disagrees with you. Their desires are above laws and morality. They value their independence and freedom of choice over anything else. Ex: Captain Jack Sparrow
- Chaotic Evil: Do what you want and kill anyone who disagrees with you. They also want freedom, but at the torturous expense of others/the law. Chaotic Evil doesn’t necessarily shoot up a bus Because, but maybe if they’ve had a bad day or someone special is on it. Ex: the Joker
- Neutral Good: Do unto others as you would have done unto you. Neutral Good characters are only interested in doing good. They often follow the law, but don’t wholeheartedly believe in it. They won’t force other people to be good. Ex: John Watson
- Neutral Neutral/Neutral: Who cares? Neutrals just want to live their lives without interference or they want to keep a kind of balance between two opposing forces. Likely to view politics and ideals as stupid and divisive. Ex: Tyrion Lannister
- Neutral Evil: Self > Others. They value their own life and gain before anyone and anything else. They may ally with Good for said gain, although their primarily selfish and often harmful actions place them squarely in Evil. Called the Douchebag Alignment. Ex: Smaug
maybe we all stopped using XD because we stopped being capable of that kind of happiness
off to see the wizard